The presence of microwave ovens in kitchens is now commonplace, even if you do not buy expensive ovens. With the help of hours work is done in minutes and you don’t have to find matches to heat the food untimely. Just put the food in the plate and put it in it, in a short while the food gets hot. Nowadays, everyone likes to use such a facility.
Today in our Foods we tell you which utensils to keep food in the oven is healthy for you and what kind of utensils should not be kept in the oven which are harmful to your health.
Which utensils do not use?
Never place plastic plates or plastic cups in the oven as plastics contain dioxin chemicals which begin to melt as the oven heats up and instead the plastic plates begin to swell at the edges or in the middle causing bubbles to form. Are Which is a major cause of microplastic particles in the stomach. Do not use wooden or iron utensils at all, it will heat the food, but it is possible that the oven plate will be damaged or broken which may cause food loss.
Use these utensils:
Glass and silicone utensils are useful utensils for microwave ovens, they contain some less effective particles of petrochemicals and phenols that do not add any extra chemicals to the food. Stainless steel or non-stick utensils contain phthalates, just phenol A, these utensils are also usable, so be careful when using microwave ovens to avoid major damage.
How is the food heated in the oven?
The electromagnetic (electromagnetic) molecules coming out of the oven enter the food inside the chamber, after which the food begins to heat up.
There are also some rules for cooking or heating in the oven: 1 Stir the food several times during cooking and invert. So that the chemicals do not accumulate in one place.
2 Food should be covered with a lid that is safe to use in the microwave.
3. Eggs should be cooked in the microwave at a temperature of at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit, while if you want to reheat leftover eggs in the microwave, keep the temperature at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Heat reheated chicken or large meat at 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
5 Avoid heating baby’s milk in it, as the chemicals in the milk take effect quickly.
Some other uses of microwave oven:
* If you want the garlic peel to come off easily, put the garlic in water and put it in the microwave for 15 seconds, this way you can peel the garlic easily.
* Put the lemons and cans in the microwave for 10 seconds before cutting so that all the juice can be squeezed easily.
* To make dry fruits crispy, put oil in a bowl and microwave them for 60 seconds before eating.
* If the sugar freezes, wet the paper towel and put it in the sugar bag and then put it in the microwave for 25 seconds.
* If the honey is frozen, put it in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds to make it as before.
* Peel a squash, grate it and put it in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
* To avoid tears while chopping onion, cut both parts and put it in microwave for 30 seconds. Then cut the onion and you will not get tears in your eyes.