Did you know that in ancient times olive oil was also called gold water and this was due to the olive oil’s magical properties which are considered to be the best oil for health, but did you know that this oil Can also be used to improve the health of your skin?
Olive oil has many benefits, including weight loss, blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, cancer, and joint pain. Maybe let’s tell him a few ways.
Skin benefits of olive oil
Moisturize the skin
Olive oil contains vitamin E, which improves skin health by treating inflammation, nail acne and protects the skin from serious diseases such as psoriasis and skin cancer, and also acts as an exfoliator. Its use makes the skin soft and smooth and clear.
Olive oil mask to get rid of pimples and nail pimples
• Cup 1/3 Yogurt
• Cup ¼ Honey
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
* Mix all these ingredients well and make a thick solution.
* Apply this solution on your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
* Wash it with lukewarm water.
• You can follow this prescription once a week.
The anti-aging properties of olive oil
Olive oil has anti-aging properties, as you age, your skin starts to deteriorate and wrinkles start appearing, you can delay these signs of aging with olive oil.
Ingredients for removing wrinkles and freckles
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1 tablespoon lemon juice
a pinch of sea salt
* Massage your face with a few drops of olive oil.
* Mix the remaining oil with sea salt to make exfoliant.
* Add lemon juice to feel refreshed.
* Rub this mixture on the parts of your face which are dry, rough and rough and massage well.
Use olive oil to soften lips
We live in a world of Instagram and Facebook, where we proudly post our selfies, and if you want to make a beautiful photo, you have to take care of your lips so that it looks beautiful in the photo. Did you know that olive oil can soften and beautify your lips?
Grind brown sugar
A few drops of olive oil • Lemon juice
* Mix all these ingredients and apply on the lips and rub your lips for five minutes before going to bed.
* Olive oil helps to smooth your chapped lips.
* Sugar and lemons act as exfoliating agents.