Bharti Airtel, one of India’s largest telecom operators, is offering a free Netflix subscription under its two postpaid family plans. Specific plans – Rs.1,199 and Rs.1,599.
Airtel subscribers can get monthly access to the basic plan of Netflix service under the Rs 1199 plan. Similarly, you will get monthly access to the standard plan of Netflix service through a Rs 1,599 recharge.
Detailed Benefits of Airtel Rs.1199 Postpaid Family Plan:
– 2 Free Add-ons Regular Voice Connections for Family Members
– Unlimited Calls (Local + STD + Roaming)
– 150GB monthly data (30GB per add-on)
– Data rollover support up to 200GB
– 100 SMS per day (Local + STD + Roaming), after which 10 paise per SMS will be charged
– Under Airtel Thanks Platinum Benefits: Free Netflix Basic Plan Monthly Subscription, 1 Year Free Amazon Prime Membership, 1 Year Free Disney + Hotstar Mobile Plan, Handset Protection, Shaw Academy Lifetime Access and Free Wing.
Detailed Benefits of Airtel Rs.1599 Postpaid Family Plan:
The Rs 1599 Postpaid Family Recharge offers the same benefits as the Rs 1199 Postpaid Family Recharge. But the Rs.1599 plan offers 3 free add-ons instead of 2 add-ons and 250GB of monthly data instead of 150GB of data.
How to activate Netflix subscription available through these 2 Airtel Postpaid plans mentioned above? Here are the step-by-step and simple steps:
– Purchase (or upgrade) the Airtel Netflix Bundle Plan from Airtel’s official website or the Airtel Thanks app.
– Once the plan is activated, an activation SMS will be sent to the customer’s registered mobile number.
– To activate the Netflix account, click on the link in the available SMS.
– Or go to the Discover Thanks Benefit page in the Airtel Thanks app and scroll down to find the Netflix option in the ‘Enjoy your rewards’ section.
– Now click on ‘Claim’ on the Netflix Product Description page and then click on ‘Proceed’. The customer will now be redirected to the Netflix website to complete the activation.