The aloe vera plant has been known and used for centuries for its health, beauty, medicinal and skin care properties. The name Aloe Vera is derived from the Arabic word “Alloeh” which means “shining bitter substance”, while in Latin “Vera” means “true”.
2000 years ago, Greek scientists called aloe vera a universal gift. The Egyptians called aloe “nectar plant.” Today, the aloe vera plant is used for various purposes in dermatology. Aloe vera, a thorny wild plant with hard leaves, is also called Gheekwar. The substance contained in the leaves of aloe vera is very useful for human health, it is used to enhance beauty, including direct food.
Aloe vera has been used for centuries for medicinal purposes in many cultures: Greece, Egypt, India, Mexico, Japan and China. Egyptian queens Nefertiti and Cleopatra used it to enhance their regular beauty. Alexander the Great and Christopher Columbus used it to heal the wounds of soldiers. We’ve always heard of aloe vera from our older women as well.
Active ingredients with their own features
Aloe vera contains 75 potentially active ingredients: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignans, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids.
The following are some of the benefits of using aloe vera that make this plant a magical plant that will force you to grow it at home. By the way, this plant is found in more or less every house.
10 Benefits Of Natural Aloe Vera:
* A tropical wonder plant soothes burns and heals wounds. Whether it is sunburn, burns, cuts or any skin problems * Reduces bowel
* Reduces arthritic swelling *
* Irritation and soreness in the eyes *
Stress and sprains
* Lung tightness ۔
* Applying in the roots of the hair not only eliminates dryness but also creates shine in the hair. It is also good for people who suffer from baldness as it helps in hair growth –
٭ Also used as a make-up cleanser, as an anti-septic agent.
* Eating it increases immunity.
How to use:
If we know its benefits, then gold should be bought. It is not only good for our skin and hair but also has physical benefits from eating it. Aloe vera use is the best treatment for all facial skin ailments, it also naturally moisturizes the skin, blemishes. Eliminates blemishes and wrinkles.
* To get rid of acne, nail acne and to make the burnt skin healthy, cut the aloe vera leaf in the middle and massage it directly on the skin, meanwhile lemon juice can also be applied on the face. According to a study, if aloe vera juice is drunk continuously for 90 days, facial wrinkles disappear and it also creates elasticity in the skin.
* Aloe vera gel, crushed tomatoes We take weight and add 3 to 4 drops of lemon juice in it, apply this paste on face for at least 15 minutes daily before going to bed, then rinse mouth with cold water. Wash. A few drops of Vitamin E in Aloe Vera, a few drops of rose liqueur, a little icing sugar, mix in any ferns cream, leave it on for 15 minutes then wash with your face wash. It works like a facial. ۔
* Mix aloe vera and castor oil in the shampoo used daily and wash your head with this shampoo. The hair will become shiny.
* While the use of aloe vera has numerous benefits, eating it directly or drinking it as a drink removes stubborn fat around the abdomen and also reduces overall weight. People who want to lose weight can use it as a beverage mixed in the mouth daily in the morning. According to expert research, nature has contained more than 200 active amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants in this plant which are not only important for skin beauty but also excellent for heart health.