Sagodana, also commonly known as sabodana, is the fruit of the sago tree. These are pearly white grains that are cooked in milk or water. It has many benefits.
Sago seeds contain 94% starch, 0.2 grams protein, 0.5 grams dietary fiber, 10 mg calcium, 1.2 mg iron.
Learn about the benefits of sagodana and use it in your diet so that you too can stay healthy.
* Sagodana is used to strengthen muscles and bones because it contains calcium.
* Calcium, iron and fiber in it are also helpful in increasing height.
* Potassium in sago helps to improve blood circulation.
* If you have breakfast of sagodana, you can stay active all day.
* Sagodana contains folic acid and vitamin B complex which helps in proper development of children.
* It improves your digestive system.
* Its use helps in general gastrointestinal problems like constipation, indigestion and gas etc. as well as improving cholesterol levels.
* White sago also reduces body fat.